At Bow River Properties, we are taking every precaution possible for our customers and team. We genuinely care about your safety and have implemented the following changes.
Locally owned Bow River Properties remains open and all of our work is in full compliance with social distancing. We are offering homeowners the option of a no-contact home sale (Over The Phone option).
Over The Phone Option:
Step 1 – Give us a call and we’ll ask you some basic questions about the property you wish to sell.
Step 2 – Set up a virtual appointment (Skype or Zoom) OR you can send us photos of the property so we can see what it looks like.
Step 3 – Give us 24 hours to review photos / virtual tour to come up with offer.
Step 4 – We’ll call you back shortly with a cash offer.
Step 5 – If accepted, all documents can be sent and signed electronically.
Step 6 – Your cash and keys get exchanged through our lawyers office on a closing date of your choice.
If you would prefer an In-Person option, we can still make that happen with the added precautions as detailed below.
- Our Property Acquisition Specialist is giving a thorough COVID-19 pre-screening before he visits the property.
- We always wear masks + gloves
- No more than one person coming on initial walk-through
- Keep a safe distance on the walk-through
- Keep the walk-through short